The issue was the implied inclusiveness.  That is the way it was sold.

Maybe it could do 70 Mbps.

Maybe it could go 70 miles.

Maybe it could support 70 PMP customers.

But it could not do all 3 at the same time.

Whatcha want Bunky; 70 Mbps, 70 miles, or 70 PMP customers?   Pick one.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>