From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2015 11:54 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Grail or Gauntlet? ...or Maybe Just "Powerpointware"?

They had a microcell vs macrocell seminar at show but I was in Phoenix Contact
training off site....
in 20 words or less what is difference?

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Jason McKemie
<j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com<mailto:j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>>
wrote:
The more I do wireless, the more I prefer the microcell model.  Telrad's
equipment certainly seems like something you would use in a macrocell-type
setup, if for no other reason than price.  I've seen much more consistent
jitter when using Ubiquiti in a microcell vs macrocell application.

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 12:40 PM, Patrick Leary