If you never had a latency complaint,  you never served many gamers...

From: Patrick Leary
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2015 11:40 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Grail or Gauntlet? ...or Maybe Just "Powerpointware"?

That just me drinking the Koolaid and believing it Jason. I do though think the
latency ding Moto users have always done is a red herring. I've never in my
entire career had an actual operator using my gear telling latency caused them
problems. The issue is really jitter, and we do better than UBNT on that. Our
first LTE beta Daniel Moore at Unggoy in Iowa) even had his link scored between
his Telrad and COMPACT and the Telrad won in terms of gaming performance.

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Jason McKemie