Yeah, that could be useful. But why not just store stuff like this in RAM? Perfect example is the throughput monitoring statistics on Canopy. It obviously doesn't persist across reboots. I know you probably don't have a lot of RAM to work with though.

Let me give you another example pertaining to the SiteMonitor in particular. If I could have a log of the sync pulse status on a SyncInjector for the last 15 minutes (or 30 minutes, or an hour).. on a 1 or 2 second interval, I could prove to Cambium that their code is broken on the 3.6 450 and it is NOT the SyncInjector. I already know it's not the SyncInjectors, and it's not the SyncPipes either. But I wouldn't need this stored permanently. In RAM is good enough. I just can't/don't want to do SNMP polling of the SiteMonitor every second or two, or five. And 10 seconds is too long, 5 minutes is definitely too long.

But for something such as this, you could send an SNMP trap (I know, I know) when the 1PPS active value goes to zero, almost instantly. Just sayin.