From: George Skorup
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2015 9:32 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Enclosure low temperature

This winter was pretty cold. For about a week straight in the middle of January
and again in February, I had a few base units reporting under 0F every night.
And I know the outside air temp was -20 to -25F. Obviously take the base unit's
temp reading with a grain of salt because it's clearly generating some internal
heat. I would bet inside the enclosures it was easily -15F. But I think your
-13F is probably OK.