Back when I primary CPE were Bullet2's, before UBNT was making the current
style of PoE, we used to make our own... similar style to the old Canopy
PoE with a pigtail instead of two ports.

I was really worried we'd have a ton of issues with customers plugging
stuff in wrong when we switched to the UBNT PoE's... but it turned out to
really not be that big of a deal.