We have been using the tough switches for all sorts of poe sharing for diff brands
I havent had any issues with them so far.
Epmp>>>toughswitch>>>Mikrotiks

On 06/25/2015 08:13 PM, Mathew Howard wrote:
Me! I use UBNT PoE's on Cambium radios all the time :P

It makes it much easier to replace customer's radios if we don't have to deal with getting into their house.