took a closer look at your picture.... since one of the chains is seeing -62,
you should be able to do that on all 4 chains. (leave power and rx gain as it
is while aligning)... then play with power and rx-gain to get full modulation.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street