Our guys can do 4-6 most of the time. We don't always load them that high but when needed they are able to do it.

-Ty

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 11:31 AM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

    I always hoped for 3.  Most days they delivered.
    *From:* That One Guy /sarcasm <mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
    *Sent:* Friday, March 04, 2016 10:30 AM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Installer Performance
    the calibur now, 1-2 on a good day
    used to be 3-7 depending on proximity and complexity
    On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 10:56 AM, John Woodfield
    <john.woodfi...@jwcn.biz <mailto:john.woodfi...@jwcn.biz>> wrote:

        How many new installs can your guys get done in a day on
        average with a single-man crew?

        John Woodfield, President

        Delmarva WiFi Inc.

        410-870-WiFi

-- If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see
    your team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of
    the team.