We have a couple of really experienced guys with good attitudes. Max travel
time is like 40 minutes but we schedule smart and keep installs in the same
area or in a sane path. Again though, most of the time it is 3-4 each. When
needed they both step up and have been known to knock out 6 no problem.

-Ty