From: "Ty Featherling" <tyfeatherl...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 8:46:13 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] DSL Router Recommendations

Does anyone running a dual-stack network graph their IPv6 internet traffic? I
only have my home traffic to compare to right now but the IPv6 is a trickle of
the IPv4. Until the tipping point happens where enough of the internet CONTENT
has moved to IPv6, then there will not be anything driving adoption in a real
way.

-Ty

-Ty