My house is on a 3.6 450 SM on a reflector. Almost exactly a mile away to the tower where the standard Cambium OEM 90 degree sector is at 225 feet. I have a large maple tree in the way and skimming another about 150 feet away. I get about -58dBm. When the tree is wet it'll drop to maybe -67 or so. Compare that with the UBNT 3.65 that I used to be on... it's night and day. The tree would get wet and I'd be at like -80. Almost unusable. So I think the dual slant on the 450 helps quite a bit. Even when the tree wasn't wet and I'd be at like -62 on the UBNT, I still couldn't get more than 15-16Mbps out of it. I mostly sit at 256QAM up and down on the 450 and get about 37x11Mbps. 10MHz channel. We have other sectors in the area so I can't run a 20MHz channel on that sector. :(