and also look at the pricing on a /29 ...
IPv4 pricing is not linear, cause how they assign it.

I am not sure what were talking about anymore..

The original discussion was in regards to Wholesale / Bulk Ip lease and not
Retail give me an IP for one end user  cost price.

Retail price has a few more things built into it... especially cost processing
(labor) management and tracking..

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom