My grampa used to say "you can't put 10 lbs of shit in a 2 lb bag"..... I didn't realize there were other variants :)

The camel thing is used in the bible as a metaphor for something nearly impossible. "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to go to heaven"....or something to that effect. (I hope nobody here has gotten too rich, we want to see you on the other side).

I imagine Reynolds understands the metaphor, but not the application of it. He may be right to question it. Google has probably weighed the options. .

------ Original Message ------
From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 8/10/2016 1:36:38 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Google fiber going microwave?

You can't put 12 pounds of shit in a 10 pound bag.

You can't get 100 gbps in ~100 MHz of spectrum.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 1:33 PM, Josh Reynolds <j...@kyneticwifi.com> wrote:
I have looked this phrase up, but I still don't understand it.

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote: > They may have great RF engineers, but you still cannot fit a camel through