Sean,

No problem!

Cambium 450/EPMP behave the same way I am pretty sure without looking at my
notes. This post describes it perfectly and also has a raw dump of the dhcp
request:
http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/PMP-450/DHCP-Opt-82/td-p/39636

OPTION: 82 ( 29) Relay Agent Information
Circuit-ID 0a:00:3e:XX:XX:XX          #AP MAC
Remote-ID 0a:00:3e:YY:YY:YY          #SU Wireless MAC

That means that even if the client is in bridge mode the only mac address
you need to track is the subscriber unit. I do not know any powercode
specific stuff but I am looking at implementing with DHCP ISC.