We're using PC with DHCP for management of SMs and for public IPs. Each is on it's own VLAN and IPs are given out by PC based on MAC address.

PC can do RADIUS and has it (sort of half, almost, kinda) built in but I haven't made it work (yet). Calling support will only leave you curled up in a ball, crying.

Under Network -> Servers, there is RADIUS and Canopy RADIUS. I asked once what the difference was, what they were meant to do differently and why there are two and was met with documentation removed from their site and several support calls and emails ignored.

I hope that helped a little.

If anyone can share information on RADIUS and PC, I would love it.