Does PC do the zero-touch config? Why can't a new SM come up and get the option 66 info for the config URL, then download its config which contains a static management IP?

Or, what about separating things in VLANs? Put your SM management on a dedicated VLAN with its own DHCP server instance and the various options you need? Customer/user/data VLAN would be another DHCP server where you'd act upon the Agent-Remote-ID option 82 info.