I have the Fitbit Charge HR and it’s OK.  I just work out like crazy and really
don’t look into the stats too much.  Key is just cutting carbs and caloric
intake.  Fruits, veggies, and chicken/fish.

The new fitbit is coming out soon and looks better than the current ones.

https://www.engadget.com/2016/08/29/fitbit-charge-2-flex-2/

Mark Chamerlik
Strategic Account Manager-East Coast
[cid:image001.jpg@01D14A33.56536AF0]
630-818-1004 OFFICE
815-822-4490 CELL
ma...@wavonline.com<mailto:ma...@wavonline.com>
www.wavonline.com<http://www.wavonline.com/>

For additional assistance: email
tea...@wavonline.com<mailto:tea...@wavonline.com>

NEW: 2016 IMPROVEMENTS TO WAV’S BUSINESS
MANAGEMENT<http://www.wavonline.com/news/system-improvements.aspx>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/WAV-Inc/290775077620146>