UBNT is great for a low budget point to point or an indoor/outdoor wifi AP. Everything has it's place.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Jaime Solorza" <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>
To: "Animal Farm" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 9/30/2016 11:18:37 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Not to start a war...

I had an Escort for 6 years, gave to my brother who used it 4 years, gave to a friend who had 3 years before it was hit by drunk driver..... Ubnt has made allot more WISPs successful than any other product I know and have seen. Secondly the original Canopy line was used allot as well. Trango and others were used but Ubnt breath of products solved allot of issues. I recently replaced Powerbridges at sites that still work. We upgraded everything to MIMO but to get features and better performance in an ever noisier environment. I have used Cambium and Mimosa as well. But ubnt would be my choice for WISP clients, Mimosa and Cambium for backhauls