Just like the British company I once worked for.. ( back when interest rates were normal )... Any project proposal had to start with proof that the return would far exceed the return from leaving the money in the bank at compound interest...

On 09/30/2016 10:50 AM, Wireless Administrator wrote:
Let me ask a more obvious question.  If you had an unlimited amount of
money, Why would you start an ISP.

Steve B.

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Josh Luthman
*Sent:* Friday, September 30, 2016 10:19 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Not to start a war...

Well if we've got unlimited money I'd choose Cambium too...

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 10:17 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm
<thatoneguyst...@gmail.com <mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I would bet the vast majority of the UBNT fanboy base, if starting
fresh, with pockets of dough would choose cambium hands down. They just
started with UBNT cause they didnt have dough. Its like marrying the fat
girl

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 9:11 AM, Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com