Some people ride a Honda, some people ride a Harley. Some people drive a Chevy, some people drive a BMW.

I think it was you that even said "If the price was the same, everyone would be using an iPhone"... which I honestly believe. I have used a brand new Samsung phone with Android, and the first thing I noticed is that the screen response is not the same as an iPhone... it's not as smooth, or as refined. Yes, it works... it scrolls and it zooms and resizes, just like a Chevy gets you from Point A to Point B... but if a BMW was the same price as a Chevy, 99% of the population would be driving BMW.

Just my thoughts. :)

Travis


On 10/5/2016 3:15 PM, Bill Prince wrote:
I will point out (again) that 8 to 9 of 10 smartphones on the planet are Android. So while making it "elegant" is important, it's probably more important to make it affordable.

My Nexus phone is a damn fine phone, and I don't feel like I've been left out of anything at all.


bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 10/5/2016 1:57 PM, Travis Johnson wrote:
https://techcrunch.com/2016/10/05/not-ok-google/

It's taken a while, many years, but Google has finally admitted that Apple had it right all along... you have to control the hardware AND software to have an awesome product. This was Steve Job's goal from the very beginning with the Macintosh... and now everyone else is finally understanding.

So now Google is copying everything Apple does... even down to the marketing materials. Every commercial they run (along with Samsung and everyone else) is always "this is why our product is better than Apple". If a company really believes that, you don't have to make the direct comparison. LOL

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" ~Charles Caleb Colton

Travis




Reply via email to