Generally, they're the least accepting people out there. 



----- 
Mike Hammett 
Intelligent Computing Solutions 

Midwest Internet Exchange 

The Brothers WISP 




----- Original Message -----

From: "Ken Hohhof" <[email protected]> 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2016 2:50:33 PM 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Bay Area - Politics 



Are there really people who go around saying “I’m diverse”? 




From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mike Hammett 
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2016 2:34 PM 
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Bay Area - Politics 


I read that a week or so ago. I smiled. 



----- 
Mike Hammett 
Intelligent Computing Solutions 

Midwest Internet Exchange 

The Brothers WISP 




----- Original Message -----


From: "Chuck McCown" < [email protected] > 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2016 2:01:45 PM 
Subject: [AFMUG] OT Bay Area - Politics 



Apologies to Bill 



Metallica’s James Hetfield: 


"I kind of got sick of the Bay Area, the attitudes of the people there, a 
little bit," he said. "They talk about how diverse they are, and things like 
that, and it's fine if you're diverse like them. But showing up with a deer on 
the bumper doesn't fly in Marin County. My form of eating organic doesn't vibe 
with theirs.". . . "there was an elitist attitude there — that if you weren't 
their way politically, their way environmentally, all of that, that you were 
looked down upon." 
I experienced the exact same thing in Humboldt County 26 years ago. 

Reply via email to