ever since napster bad, metallica has kind of become a joke. Lars was an
utter douche from day one, hetfield always presentd as a fun guy to get
drunk and either beat people up or eat mushrooms with. they died with MTV.
Im not sure any of the hipster douchebags will miss the guy, probably just
best he strap himself with a decent size nuclear ied and detonate in the
bay area.
Isnt that where tales from the city was located, thats the first show that
presented gays in a non creepy way, and totally made dharma and greg
believable