Adam,

We just did this in a small area using about 9000' of 12 drop fiber.
Using two OLT ports and some creative splitting we are able to service
64 lots in that area.  Only about 20 of them are currently built out
and 15 of those 20 signed up.  I'm sure the other 5 will come in
within the next year or so.  Any new houses will go with us.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

Please Donate at Please Donate at http://www.myakkatech.com/RFL.html
------