From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of George Skorup
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 10:40 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Powering a Syncbox Junior without a uGPS type device

One FSK AP? Just put a Parasitic pipe on it.

The 4-port SBJ aux & timing port versions are basically identical. Aux = RJ45.
Timing port = RJ12. Obviously requires UGPS power capable radios.

You can always do a regular SBJ deluxe which has a dedicated SyncInjector/power
port. If it was me, I'd just use a Parasitic pipe since we usually have some of
those laying around.