I'm about 63.48% sure that UGPS power is like 5-7VDC which is on one of the serial lines, IIRC.

On 6/15/2017 10:15 AM, Paul McCall wrote:

Soooo… can I power it off an S16 somehow, with the right cable?  (24v?)

Paul

*From:* Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Forrest Christian (List Account)
*Sent:* Thursday, June 15, 2017 11:04 AM
*To:* af <af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Powering a Syncbox Junior without a uGPS type device

OK found a short .pdf manual. Looks like the 100 series may not support this.

The timing port model needs ugps power.

On Jun 15, 2017 9:46 AM, "Forrest Christian (List Account)" <li...@packetflux.com <mailto:li...@packetflux.com>> wrote:

    Hmm. ...   odd.  I know it's in the 450, but I thought it was in
    the older radios too.

    I'm traveling, so can't look it up,  but what does the uGPS manual
    say about FSK radios?

    On Jun 15, 2017 9:42 AM, "George Skorup" <george.sko...@cbcast.com