We have two Metrolinq links running at slightly under a mile each... rain
fade is a bit worse than an airfiber 24ghz link running going twice the
distance. At 300 meters, I would be surprised if it ever had any major
issues... also, keep in mind that there's a very big difference between the
highest and lowest channels on these things, as far as oxygen absorption
goes.