What was your response to that threat?

Mark Radabaugh wrote:
I liked when the lieutenant at the Toledo police department called us up and threatened to come out and shut down our 2.4 AP’s because we were supposedly interfering with their ill conceived plan to use WiFi to communicate with police cars all over town.

Pretty laughable given that we didn’t have anything in their jurisdiction - or even any 2.4 in use.

Mark