Re: [AFMUG] anyone seen this letter yet
You are correct sir.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark - Myakka Technologies
  To: CBB - Jay Fuller
  Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2018 4:05 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] anyone seen this letter yet

  CBB,

  Wrong Mark

  --
  Best regards,
  Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

  Myakka Technologies, Inc.
  www.MyakkaTech.com

  ------

        Toledo Ohio?  Aren't you in FL? :)

             ----- Original Message -----
              From: Mark Radabaugh
              To: af@afmug.com
              Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2018 2:05 PM

              I liked when the lieutenant at the Toledo police department
called us up and threatened to come out and shut down our 2.4 AP’s because we
were supposedly interfering with their ill conceived plan to use WiFi to
communicate with police cars all over town.

              Pretty laughable given that we didn’t have anything in their
jurisdiction - or even any 2.4 in use.

              Mark

                   On Mar 1, 2018, at 12:47 PM, Bill Prince