It's not about who wins the battle of models, rather if the models employed
would theoretically (symbolically) be a true representation of an AGI with
potential for ASI.

I think that LLMs on their own simply won't hack it. You may be satisfied
with the tradeoffs in commercialized value, but there are researchers who
are capable of predicting the quantum limits of current "solutions".

The profiteers profit while old-school scientists slog away, ever waiting
to pounce on their insights. Human behaviour, as self interested as it is,
suffers the Icarus complex.

In your argument, most likely you"ll have to aggregate all those costs,
placing most-correct AGI beyond the reach of the lifetimes of all the
players of the day.

Where does it leave this symbol of human ambition? In a negative value, in
an infinite loop.

Simply, because we have proven anf persist in a model which proves that we
have no respect - or perhaps insufficient understanding - of the cosmic
perfection in the conservation of energy.

No one model will do, not unless in its holism it would generate a net,
positive value. The number of that value would always be equivalent to 1.

Scientists are beginning to understand the simplicity of this thought. It's
about pattern languages, not brute force.

Is an LLM a pattern language? If so, is it sufficient to express all
aspects of a "language" for describing and specifying and managing AGI
evolution in, holistically?

If not, what is lacking and how can it be realized?

I think nature is pragmatic. It adds and it subtracts. If AGI is a symbol
of a natural system, then do the sum.