Well, I don't know number theory well, but what axiomatization of
maths are you basing the predictions in your series on?

I have a hunch the distinction I am making is similar to a distinction
about the choice of axiomatization. Which will be random. (The
randomness demonstrated by Goedel's diagonalization lemma? "True" but
not provable/predictable within the system?)