On 11/11/07, Benjamin Goertzel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  The verification, it seems, will come via actually getting the AGI built!

Ben -

You have my enthusiastic support, and I like what I've seen of your
**approach**.

But it seems significant that your last sentence, above, highlights
the crucial difference between possibility and probability.

Note that I'm not saying that the path you envision is improbable,
only that assessment of its probably is relative to a very indirect
and diffuse prior.

Best,

- Jef