I submit a promise with title {Anyone Can Mislead The Leader} and
conditions {The president has taunted the police, and at least 30 days
have passed since the president last taunted the police} and text
{
 I submit a proposal with adoption index 2 and title {Anyone Can
Mislead The Leader} and text {Amend Rule 2326 by replacing the text {A
first-class Player CAN cause the President to take actions
      Without Objection, or with Agoran Consent.} with {A first-class
Player CAN cause the President to take actions that are not otherwise
IMPOSSIBLE, Without Objection, or with Agoran Consent. Causing the
President to perform ILLEGAL actions in this manner is the Class-6
crime of Misleading the Leader.}.}.
 I submit a proposal with title {Supporting Crime Is Criminal} and
text {Enact a rule with title {Supporting Crime Is Criminal} and text
{If an action performed with N Support or with Agoran Consent is a
Class-M Crime, supporting that action is the Class-(M-1) Crime of
Supporting Crime.}.}.
}.

I submit a proposal with adoption index 3 and title {The Person Agora,
The Misguiding Therof, And Eir Security} and text
{
 Retitle Rule 2339 to {The Person Agora}.
 Amend Rule 2339 to {Agora is a person.}.
 Enact a rule with title {Causing Agora To Act} and text {When Agora
is a person, any player CAN cause em to take actions that are not
otherwise IMPOSSIBLE Without Objection or with Agoran Consent. Causing
Agora to perform ILLEGAL actions in this manner is the Class-7 Crime
of Misguiding Agora.}.
 Amend Rule 2351 by appending the sentence {Causing Agora to act is
secured.} to the end of it.
}.