On 1/14/12, 441344 <441...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I submit a proposal with adoption index 3 and title {The Person Agora,
> The Misguiding Therof, And Eir Security} and text
> {
>  Retitle Rule 2339 to {The Person Agora}.
>  Amend Rule 2339 to {Agora is a person.}.
>  Enact a rule with title {Causing Agora To Act} and text {When Agora
> is a person, any player CAN cause em to take actions that are not
> otherwise IMPOSSIBLE Without Objection or with Agoran Consent. Causing
> Agora to perform ILLEGAL actions in this manner is the Class-7 Crime
> of Misguiding Agora.}.
>  Amend Rule 2351 by appending the sentence {Causing Agora to act is
> secured.} to the end of it.
> }.

I submit a proposal with title {The Power Of Agora} and text
{
 Create a rule with title {The Power Of Agora} and text
 {
  If Agora is a person, Agora has power equal to the power of this rule.
 }.
}

I submit a proposal with adoption index 3 and title {Agora Is Quite
Powerful} and text {If a rule with title {The Power Of Agora} exists
and the power of that rule is less than 3, change the power of that
rule to 3}

I submit a proposal with adoption index 4 and title {Agora Is Very
Powerful} and text {If a rule with title {The Power Of Agora} exists
and the power of that rule is less than 4, change the power of that
rule to 4}

I submit as gratuitous arguments to case 3144 the text {This is FALSE
due to Rule 105 and case 1499 and the fact that Agora does not
currently have a power.}.