I submit a proposal with adoption index 3 and title
{The Person Agora, The Misguiding Therof, And Eir Security} and text
{
 Change the power of rule 2339 to 3.
 If there is rule with title {Causing Agora To Act}, then change the power
 of that rule to 3. Otherwise:
  *Retitle Rule 2339 to {The Person Agora}.
  *Amend Rule 2339 to {Agora is a person.}.
  *Enact a Power-3 rule with title {Causing Agora To Act} and text
   {
    When Agora is a person, any player CAN cause em to take actions that
    are not otherwise IMPOSSIBLE Without Objection.
    Causing Agora to perform ILLEGAL actions in this manner is the Class-7
    Crime of Misguiding Agora.
   }.
  *Amend Rule 2351 by appending the sentence
   {Causing Agora to act is secured.} to the end of it.
}.

I withdraw my previous proposal titled {Clock Golems}.
I submit a proposal with adoption index 2 and title {Clock Golems} and text
{
 Enact a Power-2 rule with title {Golems} and text
 {
  Golems are a class of second-class persons and a class of assets.
  Golemkeepor is an elected Office. The Golemkeepor is the recordkeepor for
  Golems. Causing a Golem to act is secured. The Golemkeepor CAN destroy
  any Golem Without Objection. When a Golem is destroyed, all entities in
  eir possession are destroyed.
 }.
 Enact a Power-2 rule with title {Clock Golems} and text
 {
  Clock Golems are a class of Golems. Alarm is a Clock Golem timer. The
  Alarm of a Clock Golem is counting down iff it is not zero. When the
  Alarm of a Clock Golem becomes zero, that Clock Golem cashes all promises
  in eir possession that e CAN cash, and is then destroyed. Any player CAN
  create a Clock Golem in eir possession by announcement, specifying its
  Alarm. Decreasing the Alarm of a Clock Golem is secured. The
  Golemkeepor's report includes the Alarm and set of promises owned by each
  Clock Golem.
 }.
}.

I submit a proposal with adoption index 2 and title {Slave Golems} and text
{
 If no rule with title {Golems} exists, enact a Power-2 rule with title
 {Golems} and text
 {
  Golems are a class of second-class persons and a class of assets.
  Golemkeepor is an elected Office. The Golemkeepor is the recordkeepor for
  Golems. Causing a Golem to act is secured. The Golemkeepor CAN destroy
  any Golem Without Objection. When a Golem is destroyed, all entities in
  eir possession are destroyed. When a Golem ceases to be a person, it is
  destroyed.
 }.

 Enact a Power-2 rule with title {Slave Golems} and text
 {
  Slave Golems are a class of Golems and a class of second-class players.
  Any player CAN create a Slave Golem in eir possession by announcement,
  specifying its name. The owner of a Slave Golem CAN cause it to take
  actions that are not otherwise IMPOSSIBLE by announcement. For all N,
  causing a Slave Golem to perform a Class-N Crime in this manner is the
  Class-N Crime of Not Doing Your Own Dirty Work. When a Slave Golem
  ceases to be a player, it is destroyed.
 }.
}.

If Tiger is a player, I intend to deregister em Without Objection.