On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Alex Smith <ais...@bham.ac.uk> wrote:
> Meanwhile, VCs all reset whenever anyone's voting limit becomes high
> enough. It /is/ possible to get a win via VCs (although we should
> reintroduce a Clout rule so that it can be done via a method less
> disruptive than knocking everyone else's voting limit down to 0 then
> distributing a dictatorship/win proposal)

We do have a Clout rule:

Rule 2381/1 (Power=1.7)
Win by Clout

      If a single Player has a voting limit on an Agoran Decision that
      has a Chamber, and that voting limit, at the end of the
      Decision's voting period, is greater than the combined voting
      limits of all other entities on that decision, that player
      satisfies the Victory Condition of Clout.

in addition to the DVLOP thing.  However, I don't think it is possible
to increase one's voting limit to >= 12, so it's almost impossible to
achieve.