On 19/06/2013 6:14 PM, omd wrote:

I don't care about winning, at least the way wins usually work in
Agora ...

(as opposed to wins such as paradoxes which somewhat cheapen the
whole concept)

Hey! Aren't you about to win by CFJ 3334?

But I'm glad to hear people's thoughts on this topic.

Now, usually to win it is necessary to stop others from winning. Around here the two things are often unrelated. Win by paradox seems like a perfect example, it looks like it basically does nothing, so this doesn't affect anyone else's chances of winning in the slightest. To what extent do people try to stop others from winning?

-Dan