> Unclear
Several dictionaries give a definition of this word to mean "ambiguous" or
"not easily understood", the latter of which is similar to "depends on
information which is unnecessarily difficult to determine", so I will
address those.

> Depends on information which is unreasonably difficult to determine
CFJ 3478 presents a translation by a "non-Japanese-speaker with
ordinary effort", to quote ais523, Given that "ordinary" can mean "usual"
or "normal", I do not think this constitutes "unreasonably difficult",
since ais523 is reasonably close to the mark. I think this is CFJ-able.

> Ambiguous
See my CFJ.

> Does anyone have a copy of the message 1460 was called on? Something sent
by Goethe in April 2003.
It's in CFJ 1439.

天火狐