I submit the following gratuitous argument:
* Rule 2461 "Death and Birth of Organizations" states that "When an
organization is created this way, its Charter is set to the value that e
specified, and the Budget switch for that player and Organization is set to
the Income Floor."
* Rule 2459 "Organizations" states that "A 'member' of an Organization is a
player for which the pair consisting of that Organization and that player
has a nonzero Budget."
* "And" implies that the Charter and the Budget switch are set at the same
time.
* Therefore, 天火狐 had become a member of 蘭亭社 before its charter forbade
anyone for joining.

天火狐