On Tue, 18 Jul 2017, Owen Jacobson wrote:
>     A person whose Vexity is zero may initiate a Call for Judgement by
>     announcement. A person whose Vexity is not zero may initiate a Call
>     for Judgement with N Agoran Support, where N is the value of that
>     person's Vexity switch.

The fact that there are circumstances in which a person CANNOT initiate
a CFJ on eir own is pretty clearly a violation of R217, IMO.  It's a
direct Rules to the Contrary Notwithstanding requirement that a person
be able to do this.

Initiate to later have dismissed?  Fine.  Not able to initiate without
another player's intervention?  Not fine I would guess.