Indeed! By constraining both the length and the content, Yellow Cards create an
interesting creative challenge, too.

All in all, one of my favourite mechanics.

Cuddlebeam already has an outstanding Yellow Card, and eir voting strength is
zero for a few more days. I think I missed that in some recent ballots; I’m
inclined to let it slide as I’m not sure any are recent enough to CoE, or that
the results would change if I did.

-o