I have the same issue with a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz card.  I have the
DB50XG working great on Windows/2000 (XG Gold, midiox, Cakewalk Pro
2004), but no such luck on the Linux side.

Do we need more card info, or is the info there but the developers don't
have the time.

If the latter, I certainly wouldn't mind taking a look at it.  I'm not
promising anything, but I would certainly like to avoid rebooting into
windows every time I want to play around writing music.

Any info would be great . . .

/mde/