Dan Barnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Greetings,
>
> Upon running amcheck I am getting the following:
>

> ERROR: moon  host: [ host: moon port 40739 not secure ]
> ERROR: neptune host: [ host: neptune port 40738 not secure ]
> Client check: 2 hosts checked in 0.208 seconds, 2 problems found

I ran into this problem while I was playing around with the permissions
and ownership on amcheck. I had to change ownership back to owner root
group amanda permissions 4750. Of course, if you changed the permissions
on anything else, you might just want to go bact to the source tree and
re-run `make install`. That should fix it.

C-Ya,
Kenny

\"The hardest thing in this world, is to live in it...\"

Kenneth E. Lussier
Sr. Systems Administrator
Zuken, USA
(978)692-4900 ext. 277