Very cool, I'm glad to see it's working for you.  Did you include the terms
Microsoft Money or Quicken in your original description?  I could certainly
see you getting a lot of downloads driven from people searching those terms.

I did notice a few misspellings but didn't know if those were purposeful to
make it all fit or not, just FYI.

--
Chris Stewart
http://chriswstewart.com

Fantasy
Football<http://chriswstewart.com/android-applications/fantasy-football/>-
Android app for MFL fantasy football owners
Fantasy Football
Insider<http://chriswstewart.com/android-applications/fantasy-football-insider/>-
Android app for all fantasy football fanatics
Social Updater<http://chriswstewart.com/android-applications/social-updater/>-
An easy way to send your status blast to multiple social networks