Hah.. yes.. I guess non developers have as many jokes about developers as developers have about them :).

But it should be obvious to any developer:

How many developers have experienced the other person's "eyes glazing over and their mind shutting down" effect when they are excitedly telling their friends and family about everything the latest technology/gadget/device can do. I would suggest that it's really close to 100% and if you haven't experienced it, it just proves that you are totally unobservant about other people :).

And yet.... they still want to list all the features in their marketing materials.... it just boggles my mind :).

Brad.