Hi Michele,

> On 15 Dec 2015, at 21:28, Michele Neylon - Blacknight
> <mich...@blacknight.com> wrote:
>
> Tim
>
> I support this plan
>
> It makes a lot of sense on two fronts:
> 1 - making sure there are abuse-c contacts for all resources
> 2 - making sure that it’s the correct / appropriate contact

To expedite the creation of abuse contacts we've just deployed an enhancement
to the RIPE Database web interface.

Whenever you create a new organisation object or you edit an existing one that
does not have an abuse contact set, we will display a warning and offer a
simple abuse-c creation workflow.

You just hit the bell icon, enter your abuse email address and we will create a
role object for you. The resulting nic-handle is automatically filled in the
abuse-c attribute of the organisation object:

https://alexband.nl/temp/abuse-c_creator.png
https://alexband.nl/temp/abuse-c_modal.png

Hopefully this will encourage users to set an abuse contact. We'll keep track
of the usage rate.

Kind regards,

Alex Band
Product Manager