Churchill went to Moscow, (he was perpetually rallying
his allies), and in a discussion with Stalin passed
him a pece of paper with a list of the ratios of
Sphers of Influence Both Britain and the Soviet Union
would have the each Central (Eastern to us) European
country. Stalin ticked it and passed it back to
Churchill, who reportedly siad "as this is rather
naughty, we'ed better put it away".
You'll find reference to it in S. Ambrose's book, "The
Rise to Globalism" as the easiest source.

In 1951, the First Sea Lord, (the Admiral of the
Fleet) wrote a circular minute in Whitehall to senior
ministers, warning that the Americans apparantly were
working on the intention of a nuclear first strike,
and there was a grave danger that this might get out
of hand. Churchill, having returned to office,
alarmed, visited the US., ostensibly on a goodwill
visit, bit in reality to counsel against this.

This was recently posted on the net. Got to
Antiwar.com and use their search archive.