In a message dated 1/12/02 11:17:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

. In my experiences schools in the First World are institutions funded by blood money  to indoctrinate children into acceptance of the class system.

That's true, but most teachers are not very conscious. If they are indoctrinating kids, they are doing it out of an honest, if mistaken idea that what they are doing, the system they are defending is good. They really don't know any better. The money's not too good, but they are workers and they work pretty hard.

I don't put them in the same catagory as a former Soviet leader who plays footsies with the imperialists. He knows better. But then the money is good.

Needless to say, in my 34 years in the classroom I haven't been engaged in an effort  "to indoctrinate children into acceptance of the class system."

HC