apache compatibility in aolserver?  band-aid.

keep the products separate but functionally similar, which they are.

make some docs for apache users:  "how to do apache-specific tasks in
aolserver" with some examples.  the problem isn't that the
functionality is missing, its not knowning syntax.

if someone wants to go as far as to build modules that emulate apache
from within aolserver, there should be a better reason than lack of
time or motivation to learn aolserver on the part of the developer.

again...  to me, as a random lowly aolserver user, this seems to be a
matter of comprehensive documentation rather than development needs.

--- "Peter M. Jansson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Compatibility with common apache features would go a long way
> > towards wider adoption of AS....
>
> Unless it would speed migration away from AOLserver.

=====
"Are you going to spend the rest of your life selling sugar water, or are you going to
come with me and change the world?"