Roberto Mello wrote:
- An SQLite driver (hopefully I'll get that working soon).

This one is actually tricky. In order to use SQLite in production enviroment, you need to catch SQLITE_SCHEMA errors and reeval the query.

If you want to experiment, here's my beta driver -
http://www.zoro2.org/_chwilowe/nssqlite-beta.tar.gz

It seems to work stable on my laptop... Even has no problems when
another thread is doing CREATE TABLE/DROP TABLE - try doing the same
with your driver ;-)

It works faster than nsmysql, at least for me... The main problem is
date/time/datetime... Yuck.

--
WK

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/